Primary Care Health Services
We believe in quality health care you can afford, and help when you can’t. It’s caring for all your needs as a good neighborhood health center should.
Friendly, affordable, accessible health care services.
Our approach to health care allows us to provide the highest quality, lowest cost care. As a Trillium Health patient, our medical team will work with you to provide integrated care that’s focused on your needs –without judgment or negativity.
Services Provided by Trillium Health
- Primary Care for adults, ages 18+
- Routine Check-ups, preventive care, treatment of acute / chronic conditions
- Mental Health wellness
- Specialty care
- LGBTQ Health, Women’s Health, Transgender health, HIV & Hep, PrEP & PEP, STD testing & treatment, nutrition counseling, behavioral wellness
- Care Coordination
- Case management, housing & transportation assistance, support groups, Insurance navigation & enrollment
- Community health services
- Health Education & prevention, HIV & STD testing, harm reduction & syringe exchange, Adult Day Health programs, Congregate meals & food bank
We believe accessing health care should be as easy as possible, and we encourage you to take advantage of the many benefits of being a Trillium patient:
- Extended hours and scheduled walk-in hours available.
- Conveniently located with free parking and direct access to bus routes
- Patient portal with access to your medical team & health information
- Pharmacy at Trillium Health – the on-site pharmacy that’s open to the public with free delivery
- On-site Labs Managed by ACM Laboratories
- LGBTQ-affirming health care services
- Specialists in HIV, PrEP and Hep C
- Women’s Health services
- Leaders in providing culturally responsible care to communities of color
- The MOCHA Center – dedicated to meeting the needs of LGBTQ communities of color, is part of the Trillium Health family
Our doors are open to all who need and want compassionate, high-quality care.
If you have any questions or would like to schedule your next appointment, please call us at 585-545-7200
How We Offer a High-Quality Experience for all Patients
Many of our physicians hold faculty appointments at the University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry. Trillium Health has a research affiliation with the University of Rochester Medical Center.
Trillium Health is one of only three health care centers in the greater Rochester region designated by the Human Rights Campaign as a leader in LGBTQ health care, promoting inclusive and equitable care to LGBTQ patients and their families.
We’ve developed partnerships across our community to address gaps in the care and build on existing strengths. We’ve joined Accountable Health Partners (AHP), an Accountable Care Organization that encourages high-quality care, patient safety and the reduction of health care costs.
Trillium is also recognized as a Level III Patient-Centered Medical Home, the highest level of recognition from the National Committee for Quality Assurance, an independent national organization dedicated to improving health care quality for all.
Trillium Health leads the way in Ending the HIV Epidemic, with support by Governor Cuomo’s Blueprint to End AIDS by 2020. Our nearly 30 years of experience combating the disease positions us to end HIV in our lifetime.