Volunteers and Interns make all the difference in the world!
Trillium Health is proud of our longstanding partnership with the Rochester area community. It is through the strength of that partnership and our volunteer program that we are able to provide programs and services to those in need in our community.
For more information about volunteering at Trillium Health contact Marcia Famolaro at 585-210-4188 or at MFamolaro@trilliumhealthny.org.
- Volunteers assist with our nutritional program, including preparing and serving meals and distributing food through our food cupboard.
- Clerical and office support is needed to assemble educational and safer sex packets, making red ribbons, telephone support, etc.
- Street and night time outreach events take volunteers into the city on our outreach van to distribute condoms and assist with HIV testing.
- Planning and implementation of special events and fundraisers requires many hands. Please consider joining us.
We welcome student interns from colleges and other institutions of higher education.
Internships available in:
- Client Services
- Prevention Education
- Outreach to Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual/Transgendered
- Administrative Assistant
Current Volunteer Opportunities