Need help getting insured or understanding your health insurance options?
Trillium Health has on-site Certified Health Insurance Assistors to help individuals and families in exploring their options under the Affordable Care Act.
This is a free and confidential service offered to the community.
If you have a qualifying life event, or have an income that qualifies you, you may be able to enroll at other times during the year. If you are unsure, just make an appointment with us to discuss your health insurance options. We're here to help.
Click here to download our "Helpful Guide to Insurance Enrollment."
We offer free, confidential assistance to help you choose an affordable plan that will meet your needs.
You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can contact us by phone to set up an appointment.
Monroe Square location:
- Julian Brown, Jr 585.210.4127
- Margarita Gonzalez 585.210.4159
- Daniele Belcher 585.210.4170
Satellite office locations:
- Health Outreach - Christina Lopez 585.545.6973
- Bath/Southern Tier - Jennifer Colf 585.210.7989
- Geneva/Finger Lakes - Morgan Bradley 315.849.1254
Things to consider when shopping for a health insurance plan:
- Your situation. Who‘s getting covered? Is it just you or do you need family coverage?
- Your health. Are you pretty healthy? Do you go to the doctor a lot? How much do you think you‘ll need?
- Your doctor. Do you already have a primary care doctor you like and trust? As you‘re shopping, you‘ll be able to check if your doctor is in a plan‘s network of doctors.
- Your budget. How much can you pay for a plan?
- Financial help. You may qualify for a subsidy. That‘s money the government gives you toward the cost of your health plan. Once you start shopping, use our Subsidy Estimator to see if you qualify.