Trillium Health's Patient Portal
We provide the patient portal website for the exclusive use of established patients. The portal is designed to enhance patient-provider communications and improve the quality of care. We encourage all patients to take advantage of this convenience!
Patient privacy is of utmost importance. All messages sent to patients are encrypted and all electronic messages sent to our staff should be sent through the portal. Email addresses will be kept confidential and we will not share email addresses with other parties.
The portal is NOT for emergencies. Patients with a medical emergency should call 911, or for urgent needs, call the clinic directly at 585-545-7200. Additionally, we cannot dignose or provide treatment over the portal, nor can we refill narcotics or controlled substances through this site. The patient portal provides the following services:
- Sending a secure portal message to the clinic, front office, care management, or billing. For example, you can ask routine follow-up questions.
- Requesting prescription refills (not narcotics or controlled substances)
- Viewing lab results
- Requesting an appointment
- Viewing and printing your health history
- Viewing and sending updated health and demographic information. For example, you can let us know of address, phone number or email address changes.
Ready to get started?
- We will need your email address and signed Patient Authorization Form.
- After we receive your signed form, we will send you a "welcome message" that includes a link to login. If you do not receive this message, please check your spam/junk email folder.
- The first time you login, you will change your password to one of your choice.
- You will also create a security question & answer in the event you forget your password. This will enable you to reset the password.
- We will normally respond to non-urgent inquiries within 24 hours but never more than 3 business days after the receipt.
- Do NOT use the portal for urgent messages (see above).
- Bear in mind that responses from a medical provider may take longer than other staff.
- If we are unable to access the system for any reason we will attempt to have an automated response inform you of this as soon as possible.
- All policies and procedures are subject to change - we will do our best to inform you of these changes.
Thank you for helping us improve your access to health care information!