Model of Treatment
We believe in quality health care you can afford, and help when you can’t. It’s caring for all your needs as a good neighborhood health center should.
Friendly, affordable, accessible health care services – now accepting new patients!
Our approach to health care allows us to provide the highest quality, lowest cost care. As a Trillium Health patient, our medical team will work with you to provide integrated care that’s focused on your needs –without judgment or negativity.
Services Provided by Trillium Health
- Primary health care for all ages
- Routine Check-ups, preventive care, treatment of acute / chronic conditions
- Mental Health wellness
- Specialty care
- LGBTQ Health, Women’s Health, Transgender health, HIV & Hep, PrEP & PEP, STD testing & treatment, nutrition counseling, behavioral wellness
- Care Coordination
- Case management, housing & transportation assistance, support groups, Insurance navigation & enrollment
- Community health services
- Health Education & prevention, HIV & STD testing, harm reduction & syringe exchange, Adult Day Health programs, Congregate meals & food bank
As a patient/client of Trillium Health, you have the right to receive services without regard to age, sex, race, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, marital status, national origin or sponsor. In addition, we provide interpreters to make all our services available to people with hearing impairments and speakers of other languages.
From the initial intake interview to the physician visit, to the full complement of services, Trillium Health provides complete, unsurpassed care- all in a supportive, healing environment, and all under one roof.
Please click the links below to learn more about our services including: